10 Things I Never Thought I Would Do Before I Became A Parent
1. Skip dinner dates with dad – I am fine with Friday night take-outs and wine and a movie. Do I need to put on mascara?
2. Let her sleep in our bed – I did it all. The ferberizing, the Cry it out. But now she’s almost two and I am tired. I just want to sleep, damn it!
3. Read the same books over and over and over again. (watch the same videos over and over again)
4. Be a total pushover – seriously. Have you met my boss? She is all of two years old and a total meanie, well sometimes anyway.
5. Tell random people about my kid – case in point “my blog”
6. Let her watch Elmo at dinner time- I gave in to Elmo when I figured out that six songs is all it takes to get food shoved down my picky eater throat.
7. Talk about nothing but potty for a whole week straight.
8. Allow someone to spit/puke on my hands (cause its way better than cleaning the carpet right?)
9. Take a shower with someone watching me and asking me a million questions “What are you doing?” “What is that?”
10. Fall so madly in love with someone (and be ok with the hubby falling for her too!)
Click the Like button to get new posts delivered as soon I publish them.